Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
April Vacation Youth Musical: Peter Pan, Jr.
Students ages 7-18 years old are invited to partake in this year’s April vacation show: Peter Pan, Jr!
- Saturdays, January 18 – April 19, 2014
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Class Fee: $250 (RTW Student)
Class Fee: $300 (Non-RTW Student)
- Director: Lurie Armandt
- Music Director: Alisa Cassola
- Choreographer: TBA
- Saturday, January 11, 2014, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Note: All students who register for the class will be cast in the show. Auditions are simply to determine which roles our young actors will be placed in.
Tentative Performance Dates (Depending on Enrollment):
- April 21, 22, 23, 24 at 11:00 AM
- April 25, 26 at 7:00 PM
- April 26, 27 at 2:00 PM
Final Payment Due: Friday, January 10, 2014 at Noon
- There is a non-refundable $100.00 deposit due at the time of registration to hold a spot.
Late Fee/Returned Checks:
- Accounts that are not paid in full for the coming semester by the start of the first class will be subject to a $25 late fee.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- There will be absolutely no reimbursements granted after the cast list is announced during the first class/rehearsal.
- RTW reserves the right to change, combine or cancel courses and times according to enrollment.
- RTW will cancel classes in accordance with Boston Public Schools in weather-related emergencies. In the event of inclement weather, please check the RTW website, Facebook page or voicemail for updated information.
- Students registering for this class must commit to being at every rehearsal. Please let RTW know of any conflicts you have at the time you register.
Student Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Students must be prepared for class at the scheduled time.
- Parents are responsible for escorting students to and from class.
- Families enrolling more than one child in our our April Vacation Youth Musical class will receive a $25 discount per additional child.