RTW COVID-19 CLASS AND PRODUCTION GUIDELINES
COVID-19 Information & Safety Guidelines:
We will be following the CDC recommended guidelines during the classes, rehearsals and performance. Please know that we have been in communication with a city official of Boston and we are following the guidelines in accordance with the safety requirements mandated by Hyde Park. We have also sought guidance from a public health professional from Tufts, who has looked over our plan. They also shared this resource with us that was very helpful and informative:
It is important to note that there is no such thing as “no risk”. We know that the risk can increase when singing and projecting our voices. Therefore, we have prepared and planned with guidelines that will keep us safe and protected.
WHAT WE ARE DOING AT RTW:
- Masks will be worn at all times by students and staff.
- We will assign designated rehearsal chairs/areas for each individual student for learning music and breaks.
- Temperature checks for staff and students at check in.
- We will be adhering to the 6 feet social distancing parameters both during rehearsal time, and including the blocking/choreography of the show.
- We will utilize both the theater and the dance hall as large rehearsal spaces to split up the students so there are less people in one location.
- Frequent sanitizing of all rooms and surfaces.
- All doors within the theater are left open to avoid using door handles.
Lots of important information to take in here, but we feel confident that this will be a fun and creative experience! Of course if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to help!