3 Easy Ways to Join Us!
Call us at (617)-361-7024
Print and Mail Registration
Register and Pay Online!
Fees, Refunds, Cancellations, Etc.
Late Fee/Returned Checks:
There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
There are NO REFUNDS on any class (including the April vacation show class), private lessons or summer camp after the class, lesson or camp begins. Please be sure you want to commit before registering.
RTW reserves the right to change, combine or cancel courses and times according to enrollment. RTW will cancel classes/lessons in accordance with Boston Public Schools in weather-related emergencies. In the event of inclement weather, please check the RTW website and/or Facebook page for updated information. In the event that a class, lesson or rehearsal is canceled due to weather-related emergencies, the instructor(s) will do their best to make-up the missed activity, but there is no guarantee that this will happen.
RTW will be closed for regularly scheduled classes on the following dates:
- October 12, 2015 (Columbus Day)
- November 11, 2015 (Veteran’s Day)
- November 26 – 29, 2015 (Thanksgiving Break) *
- December 21, 2015 – January 3, 2016 (Winter Break)
- January 18, 2016 (Martin Luther King Day)
- February 15 – 21, 2016 (February Vacation)
- March 17, 2016 (Evacuation Day)
- March 25 – 27, 2016 (Easter Break) *
- April 18 – 24, 2016 (April Vacation)
- May 28 – 30, 2016 (Memorial Day Weekend) *
* Special circumstance may apply where the students are called for a rehearsal or performance.
Missed Classes & Private Lessons:
A teacher’s absence from a group class may be made up during or at the end of the semester/session. Families are to give 24 hours notice if they are going to miss a lesson or they will be charged for that lesson. If a teacher needs to cancel a private lesson, he/she will work with the family to reschedule said lesson.
Student Drop Off & Pick Up:
Students must be prepared for class at the scheduled time. Parents are responsible for escorting students to and from their class. Parents are required to stay with the student until the class begins and pick up the student immediately after the class ends. RTW faculty and staff are not responsible for children left unattended before or after classes.